This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess the performance of your network & grow your sales
- Predict evolution of sales
- Optimize your product mix
- Identify emerging/declining products
- Pinpoint Stores that need help
- Learn best practices from top stores
- Identify sales drivers
- Deep-dive at lowest level of detail: Store, Product Line, Product
Answer key business questions
- What the performance of the Network?
- Which stores need support?
- What are the emerging Products/Stores?
- How do I perform in my store compared to similar other stores?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Sales: Total amount of sales done in stores (sell-out, expressed in currency)
- Sales per Store: Average Sales amount per store (all active stores over the period)
- Active Stores: Total number of stores having a sales transaction over the period
- Distinct Products Sold: Number of distinct referenced products (catalog depth)
- Date (date): Sales date
- Store (string): Store name
- Store Type (string): Store type
- Country (string; role: country): Country where the store is located
- State (String; role: province): State where the store is located
- City (string; role: city): City where the store is located
- Store Latitude (numeric): Latitude where the store is located
- Store Longitude (numeric): Longitude where the store is located
- Product (string): Product name
- Product Line (string): Product Line, Product Category, Business Line...
- Sales Amount (numeric): Sales amount
Getting Started Steps
- Ensure you have Tableau Desktop version 2023.2 or higher installed, and it is licensed. Use the Salesforce Data Cloud connector to connect to Data Cloud. Note this is a connector released with the Data Cloud Summer’ 23 release as described here. This accelerator works only with the Salesforce Data Cloud connector.
- Ensure the Tableau has been provisioned access to pull data from Salesforce Data Cloud (previously known as Salesforce CDP). There is great documentation on how to do this on Customer Data Platform’s Help site.
Understand the Data Model Requirements
The Accelerator shows data from these objects