The Accelerator for Gender Identity in the Workplace provides business leaders with insights into the distribution of gender identities in their organization: you can see what the relative percentages are today, as well as how the populations have changed over time. You can also explore salary differences, demographics, and distribution of genders by department and job level.
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. Click here to find out more about the impact they have in our local communities, and connect directly with their teams to learn how they can impact your business.
Ask and Answer Key Business Questions
- What is my current headcount?
- What is the proportion of male, female and other identities this year? How does it compare to last year?
- How has the number of employees for each gender identity changed over the years?
- How does tenure affect salary for each gender identity?
- How is gender identity distributed by ethnicity?
- What is the percentage of each gender identity in each department and by job level?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Current Headcount
- % Male/Female/Other Identities
- Salary by Tenure
- Gender Representation by Ethnic Group
- Gender Representation by Department and Job Level
Required Data Attributes
- Employee Id (string)
- Start date (date)
- Leaving Date (date)
- Department (string)
- Gender (string)
- Ethnic Group (string)
- Starting salary (numeric)
- Current salary (numeric)
- Grade (numeric)