The new Sharepoint Lists (JDBC) Connector provides access to your valuable business data stored in Sharepoint using the newest JDBC driver. Support for features like Azure AD modern authentication and the Microsoft Graph REST API makes it easier than ever to analyse and share insights.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Server Windows: C:\ProgramData\Tableau\Tableau Server\data\tabsvc\vizqlserver\Connectors
- Server Linux: [Your Tableau Server Install Directory]/data/tabsvc/vizqlserver/Connectors
- Install the JDBC Driver
- Go to the Driver Download link
- Download the JDBC .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Server Windows: C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- Server Linux: /opt/tableau/tableau_driver/jdbc
- Launch Tableau Desktop (2022.3 and later)
- Go to Connect → To a Server and select Sharepoint Lists (JDBC)
Note: There are no licensing fees when you use the CData driver with the Sharepoint Lists (JDBC) Tableau Connector. However, if you use the CData driver with the Tableau Other Databases (ODBC) connector or outside of Tableau, licensing fees will apply.