Supply Intelligence is a turnkey analytical application for Supply Chain, that allows to assess the Resilience of your Supply Chain across 5 pillars:
- Supply vs Demand Reliability
- Inflation Impact
- Logistics Reliability
- Quality Reliability
- Inventory Availability
Not only will this Accelerator save you a year's worth of work, but most importantly, it will provide you with immediate business outcomes:
- Measure the impact of crisis: inflation, shortages, stock-outs
- Anticipate disruptions and define priorities
- Improve sourcing strategy: eradicate single supplier dependencies for instance
- Optimize inventory management: replenishment process, buffer stocks, inventory controls
- Identify bottlenecks and identify alternative sourcing plans
Answer key business questions
- How resilient are my Products / Materials / Suppliers?
- How are we exposed to material price increases?
- Are we delivered on time?
- Do we receive a lot of defective materials?
- Is our demand for materials fulfilled?
- Do we have enough stock to meet upcoming demand?
- Are we able to meet customer demand?
- Are we able to deliver to our customers on-time / in-full?
- Do we face a lot of returns because of defective products?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Supply vs Demand: Supply, Demand, Shortages
- Price: Price Index, Average Buying/Selling Price
- Logistics: Delivery Time , Replenishment Time, OTIF %
- Quality: Defects (Qty, $, %)
- Inventory: On-hand Quantity, Out-of-Stock, Below Safety Stock, Over Stock, Missing Stock...
- Resilience: for each Product, each Material, and each Supplier
- ... a total of 80+ KPIs
10 tables are required, linked by a pivot table:
- Materials [4 attributes]
- Materials Purchases [21 attributes]
- Suppliers [5 attributes]
- Materials Inventory [10 attributes]
- Bill of Materials [2 attributes]
- Products [4 attributes]
- Products Inventory [10 attributes]
- Products Sales [19 attributes]
- Warehouses [4 attributes]
- Customers [4 attributes]
Documentation will soon be available.