Energy Spot Price
The Accelerator for Energy Spot Price tracks demand, scheduled generation and pricing based on 30-minute increments. Armed with near real-time data and forecasts, energy companies can reduce risk and make informed sales decisions.
Connect with our Partners at InterWorks to find out how they can help make you successful with Energy analytics.
Answer Key Business Questions
- What is the spot price of energy in each of the states in our region?
- How does it compare with the spot price in the prior period?
- Are we producing enough energy for the demand in each region?
- How can you optimize profits based on current and forecasts demand and pricing?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Current spot price
- Change from previous spot price
- Current and forecasted demand
- Scheduled generation
Required Data Attributes
- Date (date time)
- Actual vs. Forecast (string)
- Scheduled Demand (integer)
- Scheduled Generation (integer)
- Spot Price (integer)