SuperKPIs Income Statement
by Infotopics | Apps for Tableau
This Income Statement Accelerator for Tableau was built by Tableau Visionaries Klaus Schulte and Merlijn Buit using the SuperKPIs Template technology. It shows a company’s income, expenses, and insights into net profit or loss for a certain period in a visual way. The Income Statement supports internal users as well as external stakeholders to analyze the effectiveness of strategies, a company’s operations, and business activities. With its inbuilt time series, the accelerator provides a rich source of information about the key factors responsible for a company’s profitability and helps business owners to make decisions to turn a profit.
Answer Key Business Questions
The Income Statement Accelerator makes ‘boring’ P&L data pop by presenting it in a more visual way:
- How have sales, costs and other expenses developed over time?
- How has profitability of the organization grown over time?
- How does current financial performance of the organization compare to budget and prior year?
- How do subsidiaries/cost center contribute to current performance?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Total Sales
- COGS (Costs of goods sold)
- Gross profit
- Operating income
- Interests & Taxes
- Net income
- Month (date)
- Company (string)
- Revenues (numeric)
- Operating Costs, COGS (numeric)
- Operating Expenses, OpEx (numeric)
- Depreciations & Amortisations (numeric)
- Interests & Taxes (numeric)
Everything you need to know to get up and running with SuperKPIs: Product Guide.
Want to know more? Check out the product page.
This free version of the Income Statement Accelerator was built with the SuperKPIs Templates technology. Do you want to explore the endless possibilities of SuperKPIs? Request a free trial here: https://appsfortableau.infotopics.com/request-free-trial-templates/
Stay updated on our latest features and news!