This Income Statement Accelerator for Tableau was built by Tableau Visionaries Klaus Schulte and Merlijn Buit using the SuperKPIs Template technology. It shows a company’s income, expenses, and insights into net profit or loss for a certain period in a visual way. The Income Statement supports internal users as well as external stakeholders to analyze the effectiveness of strategies, a company’s operations, and business activities. With its inbuilt time series, the accelerator provides a rich source of information about the key factors responsible for a company’s profitability and helps business owners to make decisions to turn a profit.
Answer Key Business Questions
The Income Statement Accelerator makes ‘boring’ P&L data pop by presenting it in a more visual way:
- How have sales, costs and other expenses developed over time?
- How has profitability of the organization grown over time?
- How does current financial performance of the organization compare to budget and prior year?
- How do subsidiaries/cost center contribute to current performance?
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Total Sales
- COGS (Costs of goods sold)
- Gross profit
- Operating income
- Interests & Taxes
- Net income
- Month (date)
- Company (string)
- Revenues (numeric)
- Operating Costs, COGS (numeric)
- Operating Expenses, OpEx (numeric)
- Depreciations & Amortisations (numeric)
- Interests & Taxes (numeric)
This free version of the Income Statement Accelerator was built with the SuperKPIs Templates technology. Do you want to explore the endless possibilities of SuperKPIs? Request a free trial here: https://appsfortableau.infotopics.com/request-free-trial-templates/
Stay updated on our latest features and news!