The Tableau Accelerator for Power Grid Connections gives you a jumpstart on data-driven insights into your efficiency to execute requests on power grid connections. Energy providers can use this Accelerator to better understand request types, gain insight into request locations, and improve their ability to complete these requests.
Answer key business questions
- How many requests are currently open?
- How efficiently did we complete requests?
- Which requests should we prioritize?
- How effective are our work centers in handling requests within the timeframes set by the regulator? How do they compare with each other?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Completed Requests
- Completed Requests in SLA %
- Completed Requests not in SLA
- Average Cycle Time (Number of days to complete the request, from the start to the end of the intervention)
- Average End-to-End Time (Number of days to complete the request, from the first customer contact to the end of the intervention)
- Completed Requests subject to SLA
- Completed Requests in SLA
- Created Requests
- Open Requests
- Request ID (string)
- Requester (string)
- Work Centre (string)
- Worksite Country (string)
- Worksite ZipCode (string)
- Actual Complete Date (datetime) ← date the request was actually completed by
- Request Date (datetime) ← date the request was submitted to the distributor
- Expected Complete Date (datetime) ← date the request should be completed by
- Request Type (string) ← sample values: "New connection", ”Abolition”, “Alteration”,...
- Usage (string) ← sample values: "Residential", "Commercial",...
- Phases Requested (string) ← sample values: “One phase”, “Three-phase”,...
- Is a Renewable Installation? (string) ← Expected values: “Y” if renewable, “N” otherwise
- Is Request Complete? (string) ← Expected values: “Y” if the request is complete, “N” otherwise
- Is Request subject to SLA? (string) ← Expected values: “Y” if the request is subject to an SLA, “N” otherwise
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.