The Executive Workforce Planning Accelerator provides insight into your workforce so that you can understand what's changing over time--as well as where salary spend is being invested. It gives you visibility of your current workforce profile, employee salary spend by organization, and more. It also provides a view into the movements of staff in and out of the business and the applications pipeline.
Answer Key Business Questions
- What is my current total headcount?
- How does the monthly growth in my monthly salary expenses, total headcount, new hires and departing employees compare to 12 months ago?
- How does my average monthly spend for newly hired employees compare to longer term employees, and where?
- How is my workforce growing?
- How is each business unit's headcount growing?
- What is the average tenure of my workforce?
- What is the average tenure of departing employees
Monitor and Improve KPIs
- Monthly salary expense by Department
- Total headcount
- Total monthly salary expenses
- Monthly growth in total headcount
- Monthly new hires
- Monthly employee exits
- Current employees’ tenure
- Departing employees’ tenure
The data source for this Accelerator aggregates measures by year, month, and department.
- Month - Year (date)
- Department (string)
- Employee Count (int)
- Exits (int)
- New Hires (int)
- Total Salary Expenses (int)