This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Improve your Sales performance: Recurring Revenue & One-Time Fees
- Explain effects of the dynamics in our customer base: acquisition of new accounts, account churn, business growth/decline at existing accounts...
- Grow our account base
- Identify contracts that need to be renewed
- Deep-dive at the lowest level of detail: Business Line, Product, Account
- Drill-back at 'Contract #' level of detail, directly in your Sales Application and take immediate actions
Answer key business questions
- How is our revenue composed ?
- How has the evolution of my Product Group base impacted our Total Revenue?
- How is our customer base growing?
- What are our top-performing Products / Accounts?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Revenue: Total Revenue over the period (One Time Fee + Recurring Revenue) (expressed in currency)
- One-Time Fees (OTF): Total amount of one time fees (non-recurring) over the period (expressed in currency)
- Total Recurring Revenue: Total recurring revenue over the period (expressed in currency)
- Recurring Revenue %: Share of Recurring Revenue on Total Revenue (expressed in %)
- ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue): Annualized Recurring Revenue of all active contracts at the end of the period (expressed in currency)
- MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue): Total Monthly Recurring Revenue at the end of the period (expressed in currency)
- Active Accounts #: Number of active accounts over the period
- New Active Accounts #: Number of new accounts (first sales transaction over the period)
- Revenue by Account: Average Revenue amount by Account over the period: On-time Fees + Recurring Revenue (expressed in currency)
- Active Contracts #: Number of active contracts over the period
- Contract Term Length (in months): Average duration of contract between Start and End Date (expressed in months)
The dataset is a monthly snapshot for each contract (if you have sold a contract over 12 months, the dataset requires a record for each month of this contract).
- Contract Month (date): When the sales happened
- Contract Id (string): Contract Unique Identifier
- Account (string): Name of the account
- Product (string): Product sold
- Business Line (string): The way you regroup items: product line, business line etc.
- Contract Start Date (date): Start date of the contract
- Contract End Date (date): End date of the contract
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (numeric): Monthly Recurring Revenue as defined in the contract for the month defined in [Contract Month]
- One Time Fee (numeric): Amount of non-recurring revenues such as Implementation Fees, Onboarding Fees, Training...