Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Donations
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Acknowledge results of your fundraising efforts
- Revive your donor base (based on suggested marketing actions)
- Appraise the performance of your fundraising appeals
- Deep-dive at the lowest level of detail: Donor Type, Donor, Appeal
Answer key business questions
- How much donations do we receive?
- How many active donors do we have?
- How performant are our appeals?
- From which countries do we receive the most donations?
- Who are our donors?
- What is the performance of each appeal?
- What are the recommended marketing actions to address each donor segment?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Donations: Total donation amount (expressed in currency)
- Number of Gifts: Total number of donations received
- Average Gift Amount: Average donation amount per gift (expressed in currency)
- Number of Donors: Total distinct number of donors
- Number of New Donors: Total number of new donors (first donation over the period)
- Number of Gift per Donor: Average number of gifts made per donor
- Donations per Donor: Average donation amount per donor (expressed in currency)
- Number of Appeals: Total number of fundraising appeals that were active over the period. A fundraising appeal is a request to donors for financial support
- Donations per Appeal: Average donation amount received per fundraising appeal (expressed in currency)
- Donation Date (date): Date of the donation
- Donor (string): Name of the donor
- Donor Type (string): Type of the donor ("Individual", "Foundation", "State",...)
- Donor Country (string; role: country): Country of the donor
- Donation Type (string): Nature of the donation ("Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation Source (string): Source of the donation ("Marketing Campaign", "Online",...)
- Appeal (string): Identifier of the call for donations
- Donation Amount (numeric): Amount of the donation made
Understand the Data Model Requirements
The Accelerator shows data from these objects:
- Record Type
Connects to Salesforce