The Tableau Accelerator for Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Donations (Expert) gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights from an RFM analysis of your overall fundraising appeals performance. Fundraising managers can use this Accelerator to better understand how different segments of supporters interact with your organization and receive recommended marketing actions for each identified donor segment.
RFM Analysis (donor segmentation): RFM stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value, each corresponding to some donor hey trait.
RFM Accelerator pages show how the donor base is segmented according to their RFM values and recommends marketing actions for each identified segments.
Answer key business questions
- How much donations do we receive?
- How many active donors do we have?
- How performant are our appeals?
- From which countries do we receive the most donations?
- Who are our donors?
- What is the performance of each appeal?
- What are the recommended marketing actions to address each donor segment?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Gifts
- Total Donations
- Nb of Donors
- Nb of New Donors
- Nb of Appeals
- Donor Aging
- Avg Gift
- Nb of Gifts per Donor
- Donations per Appeal
- Donation Date (date)
- Donor (string)
- Donor Type (string)
- Donor Country (string)
- Donation Type (string)
- Donation Source (string)
- Appeal (string)
- Donation Amount (numeric)
Understand the Data Model Requirements
The Accelerator shows data from these objects:
- Record Type