The Tableau Accelerator for Salesforce Nonprofit Grant Management gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your grant activities. Grant managers can use this Accelerator to better analyze your grant amount from a variety of perspectives, see who the primary grantees are, and understand how your allocations are evolving.
Answer key business questions
- What is the amount of the grants we allocate?
- Who are our top recipients?
- In which states are our grants given?
- Which programs receive the most grants?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Grant Amount
- Nb Grants
- Nb Grantees
- Nb New Grantees
- Grant Amount per Grantee
- Total Grant Amount Renewed
- Total Grant Amount Renewed %
- Nb Grants Renewed
- Nb Grants Renewed %
- Grant # (string)
- Program (string)
- Activity (string)
- Award Date (date)
- Country (string)
- State (string)
- City (string)
- Grantee (string)
- Grant Amount (numeric)
Understand the Data Model Requirements
The Accelerator shows data from these objects:
- Funding Program
- Funding Request
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- USEReady - Global team of modernization and analytics experts focused on Financial Services
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- CoEnterprise - Deep Customer and Vendor insights with Tableau
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.