The Tableau Accelerator for Salesforce Sales Cloud Pipeline (Expert) helps you get data-driven insights on your sales pipeline based on your sales opportunities.
Sales managers can use this Accelerator to better understand the probability of closing for each opportunity, also implying the concept of a weighted pipeline to improve forecasting.
Answer key business questions
- What is the size of our sales pipeline: overdue, short, medium, and long term?
- What was our ability to convert opportunities?
- Which opportunities do we have in our sales pipeline? Which opportunities do we win the most?
- How is our sales pipeline composed?
- Which account(s) drive our ability to convert opportunities?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Open Opportunities
- Pipeline Value
- Weighted Pipeline Value
- Sales Cycle
- Total Sales Value
- Nb of Opportunities
- Nb of Closed Opportunities
- Nb of Won Opportunities
- Nb of Lost Opportunities
- Total Closed Opportunities Amount
- Avg Deal Size (won)
- Avg Opportunity Size
- Nb of Accounts
- Nb of Owners
- Nb of New Accounts
- Avg Probability
- Total Opp. Amount
- Sales Cycle (won)
- Sales Cycle (lost)
- Won/Lost Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Nb of Opp. per Account
- Nb of Opp. per Owner
- Sales Velocity
- Opportunity Id (string)
- Account (string)
- Opportunity Owner (string)
- Opportunity Type (string)
- Opportunity Description (string)
- Opportunity Stage (string)
- Open Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the opportunity is Open.
- Won Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the opportunity is Closed and Won.
- Created Date (date)
- (Estimated) Closed Date (date)
- Amount (numeric)
- Probability % (numeric)
Understand the Data Model Requirements
The Accelerator shows data from these objects:
- Opportunity (custom field Opportunity Created Date (CreatedDate__c))
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.