The Tableau Call Center Accelerator gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your call center’s performance. Service leaders can use this Accelerator to better understand their agents' ability to field incoming calls and take a deep dive into the overall level of service provided to customers. Use this Accelerator to:
- Get a clear view of your call center performance
- Have a clear idea of the level of service offered to your customers and their satisfaction
- Identify your top performing agents
- Understand the impact of seasonality and keep more agents available during these periods
Answer key business questions
- How many incoming calls do we handle?
- How many calls were answered/abandoned?
- How long do callers wait before hanging up?
- How long do callers wait before having their call answered?
- Which level of service do we deliver to our customers? How satisfied are they?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Incoming Calls
- Total Abandoned Calls
- Avg Wait Time
- Avg Wait Time until Answer
- Avg Wait Time until Abandon
- Avg Talk Time
- Nb of Agents
- Total Answered Calls
- Abandoned Calls %
- Incoming Calls per Agent
- Answered Calls per Agent
- Calls per Customer
- Answered Calls %
- Incoming Calls (Daily)
- AHT - Average Handle Time
- FCR - First Contact Resolution
- FCR - First Contact Resolution %
- CSAT - Customer Satisfaction
- Call # (string)
- Call Date Time (date)
- Abandon Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the call was abandoned.
- First Contact Resolution Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the issue was solved after the first contact.
- Customer (string)
- Agent (string)
- Call Reason (string)
- Inquiry # (string)
- Wait Time (s) (numeric)
- Talk Time (s) (numeric)
- Handle Time (s) (numeric)
- Customer Satisfaction (numeric)