The Tableau Accelerator for Fraudulent Claims gives actuaries a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your exposure to fraudulent claims declarations by brokers and policyholders.
Answer key business questions
- How are we exposed to Fraudulent Claims?
- Which Product Groups are affected the most by Fraudulent Claims?
- Which Brokers have exposed us most to Fraudulent Claims?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Average Policy Limit
- Claims Amount
- Number of Claims
- Suspected Fraud Amount
- Suspected Fraud Claims #
- Suspected Fraud Amount % : [Suspected Fraud Amount] / [Claims Amount]
- Suspected Fraud Claims % : [Suspected Fraud Claims #] / [Number of Claims]
- Event Date (date)
- Claim Number (string)
- Product Group (string)
- Broker (string)
- Policy Holder (string)
- Suspected Fraud Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means that the claim is suspicious.
- Policy Limit (numeric)
- Paid Claim Amount (numeric)