The ClickHouse ODBC connector is an Apache 2.0-licensed Tableau connector for ClickHouse tables. You will need to install the ClickHouse ODBC driver as a prerequisite. Once installed you can connect to ClickHouse servers and access tables using the full power of Tableau.
ClickHouse Connector Installation:
- Install ClickHouse ODBC Driver (see below)
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here: Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the ClickHouse by Altinity Inc.
ClickHouse ODBC driver Installation:
- Follow instructions described here: