This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Develop your Rooms Revenue
- Deep-dive to Property level of detail
- Identify the underlying drivers of your performance
- Measure improvements of Occupancy level over time
Answer key business questions
- How much revenue do we generate from our rooms?
- How successful were we at selling our rooms?
- How much revenue is made per room on average?
- What is our ability to fill available rooms at an average price?
- How much revenue do we generate from one specific property?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb Properties: Total number of managed properties
- Total Rooms Revenue: Total Revenues generated by sold rooms (expressed in currency)
- ADR (Average Daily Rate): Average Daily Rate: average paid amount for rooms sold over the period. The KPI covers only revenue-generating guestrooms (expressed in currency)
- RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room): Average Revenue per Available Rooms: revenue generated per available room, whether they are occupied or not (expressed in currency)
- Total Rooms Available: Total number of available rooms over the period
- Total Rooms Sold: Total number of rooms sold over the period
- OCC (Occupancy Rate): Share of sold rooms over total available rooms over the period. This is one of the highest indicators of success, providing an indication of the attractiveness of a property. (expressed in percentage)
- Total Rooms Unsold: Total number of rooms that were available but remained vacant over the period
- Rooms Unsold %: Share of rooms that were available but remained vacant in the total number of available rooms over the period (expressed in %)
- Total Guests: Total number of guests hosted over the period
- Guests per Room: Average number of guests per sold room over the period
- Date (date): Analyzed period
- Property (string): Designation of the property
- Brand (string): Brand to which the property belongs
- Country (string, role: country): Country in which the property is located
- City (string, role: city): City in which the property is located
- Rooms Revenue (numeric): Revenues generated by sold rooms
- Rooms Available (numeric): Number of rooms available in the property during the period (number of rooms multiplied by number of days of availability)
- Rooms Sold (numeric): Number of sold rooms over the period
- Nb of Guests (numeric): Number of guests hosted over the period