The Tableau Accelerator for Rooms Revenue helps you get data-driven insights into your ability to fill rooms and generate revenue.
Hospitality managers can use this Accelerator to better understand their properties' occupancy rate, ARD, RevPAR, and rooms revenue.
RevPAR stands for revenue per available room and is calculated by dividing total rooms revenue by the number of available rooms.
ADR, for average daily rate, is calculated by dividing total rooms revenue by the number of sold rooms.
OCC or Occupation Rate is the number of sold rooms divided by the number of available rooms.
Answer key business questions
- How much revenue do we generate from our rooms?
- How successful were we at selling our rooms?
- How much revenue is made per room on average?
- What is our ability to fill available rooms at an average price?
- How much revenues do we generate from one specific property?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Rooms Revenue
- Total Rooms Available
- Total Rooms Sold
- Total Rooms Unsold
- Total Guests
- Nb Properties
- OCC (Occupancy Rate)
- ADR (Average Daily Rate)
- RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room)
- Rooms Unsold %
- Guests per Room
- Date (date)
- Property (string)
- Brand (string)
- Country (string)
- City (string)
- Rooms Revenue (numeric)
- Rooms Available (numeric)
- Rooms Sold (numeric)
- Nb of Guests (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.