This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Evaluate your project portfolio
- Assess project progress
- See how the budget consumption evolves
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Deep-dive to a specific project
- Drill-back at 'Project' level of detail, directly in your Project Management Application and take immediate actions
Answer key business questions
- What is the status of our project portfolio?
- What is our budget consumption?
- Which projects are at risk?
- How has the project status evolved over time?
- How has the budget consumption of my projects evolved?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb Projects: Total number of active projects at the date of the snapshot
- Total Budget: Last known project budget (expressed in currency)
- Total Consumed Budget: Total project budget already consumed (expressed in currency)
- Consumed Budget %: Share of budget consumed compared to total budget (expressed in %)
- Project Progress %: Progress of the project (expressed in %)
- Spent Time %: Share of days spent compared to the estimated duration of the project until completion (expressed in %)
The data set is a monthly snapshot of each project status:
- Status Date (date): Date of the project status snapshot
- Project (string): Project name or identifier
- Project Start Date (date): Planned start date of the project
- Project End Date (date): Planned end date of the project
- Project Category (string): Category of the project
- Project Manager (string): Person in charge of the project
- Project Risk (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- Project Priority (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low'
- Budget (numeric): Project budget amount (at the date of the snapshot)
- Consumed Budget (numeric): Budget consumed amount (at the date of the snapshot)
- Progress % (numeric): Progress of the project (in percentage; 0.5 stands for 50%)