The Tableau Accelerator for Accounts Receivable gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights for your outstanding invoices and your ability to collect payments from your customers.
Accounts receivable managers can use this Accelerator to better understand the money they must collect from customers—basically the sum of outstanding customer invoices (shown as an asset on a company's balance sheet) to improve profitability.
Answer key business questions
- What is the total outstanding amount we need to collect from our debtors?
- Who are our top debtors?
- What are the unpaid invoices?
- Are we efficiently collecting payments?
- When is each outstanding invoice due?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Outstanding Amount
- Total Overdue Amount
- Avg Time to Collect Payments
- Avg Payment Terms
- Debtors (with outstanding invoices)
- Debtors (with overdue invoices)
- Overdue Invoices (not cleared)
- Outstanding Invoices (not cleared)
- Overdue Invoices (cleared)
- Invoices (cleared)
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared)
- Total Invoice Amount
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared late)
- Overdue Amount %
- Overdue Invoices % (not cleared)
- Overdue Invoices % (cleared)
- Avg Nb Days from Due Date
- Invoice # (string)
- Invoice Date (date)
- Customer (string)
- Due Date (date)
- Cleared Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means that no additional payment is expected
- Clearing Date (date)
- Invoice Amount (numeric)
- Outstanding Amount (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- USEReady - Global team of modernization and analytics experts focused on Financial Services