Balance Sheet (+Budget)
In financial accounting, a balance sheet is a summary of the financial balances (assets and liabilities) of an organization.
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Appraise your financial positions: Balance Sheet (Assets & Liabilities)
Answer key business questions
- What is our organization’s financial situation?
- How are our liabilities financed?
- What is your working capital?
- What are our total equity and debt to equity ratio?
Monitor and improve KPIs
Current Assets & Liabilities
- Current Assets: Assets that are expected to be converted into cash in less than 12 months: Cash, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Prepaid Expenses (expressed in currency)
- Current Liabilities: Bills that must be paid within 12 months of the date of the Balance Sheet: Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Current Portion of Debt, Income Taxes Payable (expressed in currency)
- Working Capital: Amount of money the enterprise has to work with in the short-term (also called 'Net Current Assets' or 'Funds') (expressed in currency)
- Working Capital ratio: Business's ability to meet its payment obligations as they fall due (also called "Current Ratio") (expressed in %)
- Liquidity ratio: Determine a debtor's ability to pay off current debt obligations without raising external capital (also known as 'Quick Ratio') (expressed in %)
Total Assets & Liabilities
- Total Assets: The final amount of all gross investments, cash and equivalents, receivables, and other assets as they are presented on the balance sheet (expressed in currency)
- Total Liabilities: Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt (expressed in currency)
- Total Equity: Determines how much a company would have left over in assets if the company went out of business immediately (expressed in currency)
- Debt to equity ratio: How much debt the company has relative to its investor equity (expressed in %)
- Month (date): Month
- Company (string): Legal Entity
- Actual - Current Assets (numeric)
- Actual - Current Liabilities (numeric): Current Liabilities [positive value expected]
- Actual - Total Assets (numeric)
- Actual - Total Liabilities (numeric): Total Liabilities [positive value expected]
- Budget - Current Assets (numeric)
- Budget - Current Liabilities (numeric): Current Liabilities [positive value expected]
- Budget - Total Assets (numeric)
- Budget - Total Liabilities (numeric): Total Liabilities [positive value expected]