Assets under Management & Profitability
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess your overall performance
- Ability to grow AuM by driving Net New Money
- Ability to grow Revenues and Return on Asset
- Identify most impactful Business Lines
- Review your Client Portfolio and identify outliers
- Understand the composition of your Client base
- Determine the dynamics of (in/out)flows across mandates and pinpoint what are the drivers
- Deep-dive at Client level of detail
Answer key business questions
- What is the volume of AuM managed?
- How is the AuM distributed by client type?
- What type of client is contributing most to the growth of AuM?
- How have the AuM, NNM, and income evolved in recent months?
- Who are our top clients?
- Which clients contributed significantly to the (in and out) flows?
- How much revenue did we generate, and how did we perform compared to the same period last year?
Monitor and improve KPIs
Assets under Management
- Total AuM: Assets under Management: Total market value of the investments that a financial institution manages on behalf of clients (expressed in currency)
- Total Market Effect: Change in the valuation of Assets under Management due to changes in market prices (stock valuation change for instance)
- Total Inflows: Volume of assets entering a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Outflows: Volume of assets leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- NNM (Net New Money): Net New Money: Net amount of assets entering or leaving a financial institution (expressed in currency)
- Total Income: Volume of revenues generated by the financial institution through its relationships with its clients (expressed in currency)
- RoA %: Return on Asset: Profitability ratio that measures how well a financial institution is generating profits from its Total Assets under Management (expressed in %)
- Nb of Clients: Number of active clients over the period
- Lost Clients: Number of clients lost (last client position during the analyzed period)
- New Clients: Number of new clients acquired (first client position during the analyzed period)
- AuM per Client: Average volume of Asset under Management per Client (expressed in currency)
- Month (date): Date
- Business Line (string): Business Line, Team...
- Relationship Manager (string): RM, Account Manager, Banker...
- Client (string): Client, Portfolio holder...
- Mandate (string): DPM, Advisory, Execution Only...
- Inflows (numeric): Incoming money
- Outflows (numeric): Outgoing money (negative values expected)
- Market Effect (numeric): Market Effect
- AuM (numeric): Assets under Management
- Income (numeric): Income, Revenue
Supports data mapping