This Tableau Accelerator helps you to:
- Assess & Improve the performance of your marketing campaigns with Twitter Ads
- Identify most impactful campaigns
- Deep-dive to campaign efficiency on: Awareness, Engagement, Conversion
- Improve Return on Investment
- Audit the results of campaign optimization over time
Answer key business questions
- How efficient are our marketing investments?
- Do we increase awareness? Do we develop engagement?
- What is the efficiency of our campaigns?
- Do we have enough financial performance?
- What is the Cost per Click, Cost per Action, Cost per Lead?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Impressions: The number of times that your adverts were on-screen
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions): Cost per Mille (impressions): Average Cost per 1'000 impressions (expressed in currency)
- Total Cost: The estimated total amount of money you've spent on your campaign, ad set or ad during its schedule (expressed in currency)
- CPC (Cost per Click): Cost Per Click: Average Cost per Click (expressed in currency)
- CPA (Cost per Action): Cost Per Action: Average Cost per Social Interaction (expressed in currency)
- Total Clicks: The number of clicks on links within the ad that led to destinations or experiences, on or off Facebook
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate): Click-Through-Rate: the number of clicks that your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown (expressed in %)
- Total Tweet Interactions: The number of all interactions (retweets, replies, likes...)
- Tweet Interaction per Impression: Average number of tweet interactions (retweets, likes, replies...) per Impression
- Total Tweet Likes: Total number of times your tweets have been liked by users on Twitter
- Total Retweets: Total number of times your tweets have been shared or reposted on Twitter
- Total Tweet Replies: Total number of responses or comments that have been done on your Tweets
- Total Follows: Total number of users who have chosen to follow your Twitter account (within the scope of the campaigns)
- CPL (Cost per Lead): Cost Per Lead: The cost it takes to generate a new prospective customer for your sales team from a current marketing campaign (expressed in currency)
- Total Leads: Total number of prospects who shared their information details (such as email)
- LTR (Lead-Through-Rate): Lead-Through-Rate: Number of potential customers per click (expressed in %)
- Campaigns: Number of advertising campaigns
- Period (date): Period Date
- Ad Group Name (string): Ad Group Name
- Tweet Text (string): Tweet Text
- Campaign Name (string): Campaign Name
- Tweet Status (string): Running, Paused...
- Cost (numeric): Amount Spent
- Leads (numeric): Number of potential clients
- Tweet Likes (numeric): Number of tweet likes
- Retweets (numeric): Number of retweets
- Tweet Replies (numeric): Number of tweet replies
- Follows (numeric): Number of follows
- Tweet Interactions (numeric): Number of tweet interactions
- Clicks (numeric): Number of clicks
- Impressions (numeric): Number of impressions