The Tableau Accelerator for Facebook Ads gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights to help you better understand the efficiency of your Facebook marketing campaigns. Marketing campaign managers can use this Accelerator to learn more about:
- How your campaigns contribute to your brand awareness
- How much engagement was generated
- How many conversions were done
Impressions are when an ad renders on a user's screen. It reflects the awareness of an ad while clicks and interactions (likes, comments, and shares) define engagement.
The total leads define how many users clicked on the link provided in your ad; this is considered a conversion. CPM (cost per thousand impressions) represents how much you have spent to get 1,000 impressions.
Answer key business questions
- How efficient are our marketing investments?
- Do we increase awareness? Do we develop engagement?
- What is the efficiency of our campaigns?
- Do we have significant financial performance?
- What is the Cost per Click, Cost per Action, Cost per Lead?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Cost
- Total People Reached
- Total Impressions
- Total Link Clicks
- Total Social Interactions
- Total Page Likes
- Total Post Shares
- Total Post Comments
- Total Post Reactions
- Total Website Leads
- Total Website Purchases Value
- Cost per People Reached
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions)
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate)
- CPC (Cost per Click)
- CPA (Cost per Action)
- CPL (Cost per Lead)
- LTR (Lead-Through-Rate)
- Total Margin
- ROI %
- Period (date)
- Campaign Name (string)
- Cost (numeric)
- Impressions (numeric)
- Reach (numeric)
- Link Clicks (numeric)
- Page Likes (numeric)
- Post Shares (numeric)
- Post Comments (numeric)
- Post Reactions (numeric)
- Website Leads (numeric)
- Website Purchases Conversion Value (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.