The Tableau Accelerator for Google Analytics gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights on your website traffic. Web analysts can use this Accelerator to capture and analyze data from Google Analytics to better understand where web traffic is coming from and how websites are performing.
Answer key business questions
- What is the performance of our web traffic?
- Which referral sites send us the most traffic?
- Which channels bring us the most sessions?
- What are the most visited pages?
- Where does the traffic come from?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Sessions
- Total Pageviews
- Total Unique Pageviews
- Total Bounces
- Page Load Time
- Session Duration
- Avg Pageviews
- Avg Time on Page
- Avg Unique Pageviews
- Bounce %
- Page Exits %
- Date (date) ← [ga:date]
- Channel Grouping (string) ← [Channel Grouping - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device Category (string) ← [Platform or Device - ga:deviceCategory]
- Page Title (string) ← [Page Tracking - ga:pageTitle]
- Country (string) ← [Users - ga:country]
- Source / Medium (string) ← [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]
- PageViews (numeric) ← [Page Tracking - ga:pageviews]
- Unique PageViews (numeric) ← [Page Tracking - ga:uniquePageviews]
- Sessions (numeric) ← [Session - ga:sessions]
- Bounces (numeric) ← [Session - ga:bounces]
- Exits (numeric) ← [Page Tracking - ga:exits]
- Time on Page (numeric) ← [Page Tracking - ga:timeOnPage]
- Page Load Time (numeric) ← [Site Speed - ga:pageLoadTime]