The Tableau Accelerator for Sales Pipeline gives you a jumpstart to data-driven insights on the overall state of your sales pipeline.
Sales managers can use this Accelerator to better understand your sales opportunities so you can increase efficiency and improve decision-making.
Answer key business questions
- What is the size of our sales pipeline: overdue, short, medium, and long term?
- What was our ability to convert opportunities?
- Which opportunities do we have in our sales pipeline? Which opportunities do we win the most?
- How is our sales pipeline composed?
- Which account(s) drive our ability to convert opportunities?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Open Opportunities
- Pipeline Value
- Sales Cycle
- Total Sales
- Nb of Opportunities
- Nb of Closed Opportunities
- Nb of Won Opportunities
- Nb of Lost Opportunities
- Total Closed Opportunities Amount
- Avg Deal Size (won)
- Avg Opportunity Size
- Nb of Accounts
- Nb of Owners
- Nb of New Accounts
- Total Opp. Amount
- Sales Cycle (won)
- Sales Cycle (lost)
- Won/Lost Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Nb of Opp. per Account
- Nb of Opp. per Owner
- Sales Velocity
- Opportunity Id (string)
- Account (string)
- Opportunity Owner (string)
- Opportunity Type (string)
- Opportunity Description (string)
- Opportunity Stage (string)
- Open Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the opportunity is Open.
- Won Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means the opportunity is Closed and Won.
- Created Date (date)
- (Estimated) Closed Date (date)
- Amount (numeric)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.