This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Assess & Improve your sales performance and profitability
- Predict evolution of sales
- Revive your customer base (based on suggested marketing actions)
- Deep-dive at the lowest level of detail: Customer, Business Line, Product
- Determine Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
- Explain Price/Volume/Mix effect
Answer key business questions
- What are our sales results? What is our profitability?
- Which Business lines generate the most sales?
- Who are our top customers? What is our level of profitability with them?
- How many active customers do we have? What about our ability to acquire new customers?
- How is our customer base segmented? What are the recommended marketing actions to address each customer segment?
- What is our Client Lifetime Value?
- What is our Client Churn Rate?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Sales: Total Sales amount (expressed in currency)
- Total Sales Quantity: Number of units sold (expressed in units or equivalent units)
- Average Selling Price: Average price at which a particular Product is sold (expressed in currency)
- Total Sales Margin: Amount of profit generated from the sales (expressed in currency)
- Sales Margin %: Share of profit generated from the sales (expressed in %)
- Total Sales Costs: All the direct and indirect cost amounts it takes to create/purchase a Product and sell it on the market (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %: Share of all the direct and indirect cost amounts it takes to create/purchase a Product and sell it on the market (expressed in %)
- Active Customers #: Number of distinct Customers having a sales transaction over the period
- New Customers #: Number of distinct new Customers acquired (first sales transaction over the period)
- Sales per Customer: Average sales amount by Customer (expressed in currency)
- Customer Lifetime Value: Total amount of money a customer is expected to spend with your business, or on your products, during the lifetime of an average business relationship (this measure can be measured in revenues $ or margin $)
- Customer Churn Rate: Share of lost customers from one year to another
- Date (date): Sales date
- Customer (string): Customer name
- Product (string): The item which is actually sold: product, service…
- Business Line (string): The way you regroup items: product line, business line, product category…
- Sales Amount (numeric): Sales amount
- Sales Margin (numeric): Sales Margin amount
- Sales Quantity (numeric): Number of units sold