The Tableau Accelerator for Sales (expert) gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights for not only sales results and sales profitability (or margin), but also provides expert-level analyses for:
- RFM Analysis (customer segmentation): RFM stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value, each corresponding to some key customer trait.
- Client Lifetime Value (Prediction of the Total Sales (or Margin) attributed to the entire future relationship with a Client) & Client Churn Rate (percentage of clients that stopped buying product/services, compared to previous client base)
- PVM / Price-Volume / Mix Analysis / Sales Bridge: decomposes how volume or pricing changes of our product assortment contributed to the difference in performance between the Actual and Reference values
Expert analytical users can use this Accelerator to better understand top-level sales results down to individual customer performance to gain a holistic view of sales.
Answer key business questions
- What are our sales results? What is our profitability?
- Which sales groups generated the most sales?
- Who are our top customers? What is our level of profitability with them?
- How many active customers do we have? What about our ability to acquire new customers?
- How is our customer base segmented? What are the recommended marketing actions to address each customer segment?
- What is our Client Lifetime Value?
- What is our Client Churn Rate?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Sales
- Total Sales Margin
- Total Sales Quantity
- Active Customers #
- New Customers #
- Sales Margin %
- Total Sales Costs
- Sales Costs %
- Average Selling Price
- Sales per Customer
- Date (date)
- Customer (string)
- Product (string)
- Sales Group (string)
- Sales Amount (numeric)
- Sales Margin (numeric)
- Sales Quantity (numeric) (optional)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- Slalom - Global Data & Analytics and Business Expertise from Tableau's top SI
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise
- Atrium - Regional Partner helps you make better decisions with CRM, AI, and Analytics
- Lovelytics - Data viz experts provide data strategy solutions and focus on Financial Services and Retail.