Connect to NetSuite CRM and ERP data for visual analysis and reporting. With features like intelligent rowscan, type detection, relationship exploration and support for unstructured data, the NetSuite Connector allows you to seamlessly analyse your NetSuite data in Tableau.
Connector contains an embedded SQL Engine that pushes supported SQL operations to the data source and processes unsupported operations client-side (Query Folding): - Issue complex queries using SQL-92 compliant operations and clauses. - Leverage server-side data processing for supported operations. - Build new relationships and custom datasets.
Connector supports bulk operations, push-down, client functions, aggregation and advanced TLS/SSL data encryption.
Download the Connector file (.taco).
Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
Install the JDBC Driver
- Go to the Driver Download link
- Download the JDBC .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
Launch Tableau Desktop (2021.2 and above)
Go to Connect → To a Server and select NetSuite
- Enter AccountID, authentication variables from your NetSuite account.
- Click Sign-In. You are now connected to your NetSuite instance!
Note: There are no licensing fees when you use the CData driver with the NetSuite Tableau Connector. However, if you use the CData driver with the Tableau Other Databases (ODBC) connector or outside of Tableau, licensing fees will apply.
- Works with
- Tableau 2021.2 and later