Advantages of the graphomate bubbles at a glance
- display up to 5 measures in a chart for high information density
- connection of bubbles to represent developments over time
- IBCS compliant
- Small multiples display (top n + rest, display according to space availability)
- application of conditional formatting
- display trendline or any other calculation
- support of different zoom modes for increased readability
- mapping of portfolio analyses according to the scheme of the BCG matrix
The graphomate bubbles can be used to create different representations such as bubble charts, scatter diagrams or multi-dimensional portfolio analyses (e.g. BCG matrix). This chart type can represent up to five measures on two value axes. When working with the graphomate bubbles, zoom modes increase readability. Interactive highlighting via mouseover allows meaningful interpretation even when elements are overlapping. The graphomate bubbles are also IBCS-certified.
To use the graphomate bubbles online without a watermark, feel free to ask us for time-limited demo versions or purchase subscription licenses. For more information, please visit our website.