Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management Software As the global leader in contract lifecycle management (CLM) software, Agiloft is trusted to provide significant savings in purchasing, enable more efficient legal operations, and accelerate sales cycles, all while drastically lowering compliance risk. Agiloft's adaptable no-code platform ensures rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. Using contracts as the core system of commercial record, Agiloft's CLM software leverages AI to improve contract management for legal departments, procurement, sales operations, and connect the entire enterprise.
Advanced Contract Data Visualization with Agiloft CLM and Tableau Connector Agiloft’s out-of-the-box Tableau integration provides an easy but powerful connection to enable advanced data analysis of contracts, customers, employees, and other Agiloft data. Easily connect Agiloft and Tableau with a few mouse clicks using our no-code CLM platform, enabling a one-directional, real-time, event-driven update using a Web Data Connector that pulls the information from Agiloft into Tableau and automatically maps the key data you need to monitor. This unlocks deeper insights into contracts and other commercial data to enable better business decisions, cut costs, and boost revenue.
- Download the .taco file.
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Agiloft connector. (Note: You’ll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.
- Agiloft JDBC Driver Installation:
A. Go to the Driver Download page.
B. Download the Agiloft JDBC Driver .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Agiloft connector.
- Enter Server, KB, and Agiloft Username and Password. Tick ‘Require SSL’.