Have you ever wondered how people use the shiny Tableau dashboards and how they interact with it?
We all thrive to create the most engaging, user-friendly dashboards based on feedback, but gathering detailed user behavior information at scale seemed to be an impossible challenge until now. With the power of Tableau Extensions, Starschema's Tableau Tracker enables you to easily measure and understand how people consume and interact with dashboards. Tableau Tracker can anonymously collect data like clicks and filter changes for every single user so you can create better visualizations and optimize performance based on usage patterns.
How Tableau Tracker Works
- Anonymous data collection - Tableau Usage Tracker was built for the post-GDPR era, created with privacy by design in mind. It does not collect personally identifiable information from users like ID, name or email address.
- Track every click in Tableau - Track and analyze filter changes, filter states, window size, workbook id, session time and more right within Tableau.
- Pre-built Insights Dashboard - Understand behavior patterns instantly using the built-in dashboard created by Starschema's team of Data Visualization Heros.
- Your Usage Data in your Tableau - Use our Web Data Connector to access your data
- Create perfect dashboards based on real user behavior
- Gather feedback from every user without bothering them with surveys or interviews
- Optimize performance by decreasing server load with fewer filter changes
- Decrease costs on server infrastructure by decreasing computing needs