Ocient is a relational database providing interactive query response times on the world’s largest datasets. Removing barriers of cost at massive scale, Ocient can be deployed as a service, in the cloud, or in customers’ data centers. With a rich set of SQL, streaming ingest, and machine learning in the database, Ocient is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible analyzing datasets beyond 100 TB.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- macOS: /Users/[user]/Documents/My Tableau Repository/Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Ocient JDBC connector. (Note: You'll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Ocient JDBC Driver Installation:
- A. Go to the Driver Download
- B. Download the Ocient JDBC Driver .jar file and move into the following directory:
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Tableau\Drivers
- macOS - /Users/[user]/Library/Tableau/Drivers
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Ocient JDBC connector.