Tableau Connector Plugin to Actian Avalanche, a fully managed hybrid data warehouse that runs on-prem and across multiple cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure and GCP. Avalanche is designed from the ground up to deliver high performance at scale across all dimensions – data volume, concurrent user, and query complexity – at a fraction of the cost. This connector offers enhanced SQL support and works with Actian’s OLAP and OTLP databases.
- Download the Connector file (.taco).
- Move the .taco file here:
- Windows: C:\Users[Windows User]\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Connectors
- Start Tableau and under Connect, select the Actian ODBC by Actian connector. (Note: You'll be prompted if the driver is not yet installed.)
- Actian ODBC by Actian Driver Installation:
- A. Go to the Driver Download
- B. Download the Actian ODBC Driver and install following the instructions in the readme provided with the client install. Ensure the 64-bit Client version is installed.
- Relaunch Tableau and connect using the Actian ODBC by Actian connector.