The Tableau Accelerator for ServiceNow gets you quickly to data-driven insights for Service Desk backlog and performance. Managers and leaders can use this Accelerator to better understand overall Service Desk effectiveness to improve customer satisfaction.
Answer key business questions
- Which cases are currently open?
- How effective have we been in closing cases?
- What is the performance of our agent groups?
- What types of cases are created the most?
- Who handles cases the most?
- How long does it take to close cases?
- How many users are we servicing?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Open Cases
- Open Cases Duration Time (min)
- High Priority Open Cases
- Closed Cases
- Resolution Duration (min)
- Created Cases
- Closed Cases per Assignees
- Created Cases per User
- Case # (string) ← [INCIDENT.NUMBER | SC_REQUEST.NUMBER]
- Case Description (string) ← [INCIDENT.SHORT_DESCRIPTION | SC_REQUEST.SHORT_DESCRIPTION]
- Open Date (datetime) ← [INCIDENT.OPENED_AT | SC_REQUEST.OPENED_AT]
- Close Date (datetime) ← [INCIDENT.CLOSED_AT | SC_REQUEST.CLOSED_AT]
- Case Category (string) ← [INCIDENT.CATEGORY]
- Case Priority (string) ← expected values: 'High', 'Medium', 'Low' [INCIDENT.PRIORITY | SC_REQUEST.PRIORITY]
- Case Type (string) ← 'Incident', 'Request' (calculated field)
- User: Caller or Requestor (string) ← [INCIDENT.CALLER_ID to SYS_USER.USER | SC_REQUEST.RESQUESTED_FOR to SYS_USER.USER]
- State (string) ← expected values: 'Open', 'Close', 'On-hold' [INCIDENT.INCIDENT_STATE | SC_REQUEST.REQUEST_STATE]
- Assigned To (string) ← [INCIDENT.ASSIGNED_TO | SC_REQUEST.ASSIGNED_TO to SYS_USER.USER]
- Assignment Group (string) ← [INCIDENT.ASSGNMENT_GROUP | SC_REQUEST.ASSGNMENT_GROUP to SYS_USER_GROUP.GROUP]
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.