Multiple choices, objective response or MCQ is a form of an objective assessment in which respondents are asked to select only correct answers from the choices offered as a list.
This Tableau Accelerator allows you to:
- Measure attitudes and opinions
- Deep-dive across segments to uncover specific patterns
Answer key business questions
- What are the most frequent answers to the questions?
- What are the predominant feelings of my result base?
- Does the overview of their response match what I expected?
- What is the average opinion of my participants?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Participations: Number of participations to the survey
- Nb of Questions: Number of questions that were asked in the survey
- Score: Share of times this choice was picked. A multiple choice question is a type of question that presents a list of options from which the respondent is asked to choose one or more options. They can be useful because they allow the respondent to select multiple options, which can provide more detailed and nuanced information than a single choice question.
- Survey Date (date): Date of survey
- Participation # (string): Participation Unique Identifier
- Question (string): Label of the question (for example: "What are the main reasons for you to select a product?")
- Question Category (string): Grouping of Questions
- Answer (text) (string): Label of the selected answer (one line of data per selected answer for each question & participation)
- Score (numeric): Response provided by the participation to the proposed answer. Must be 1 if the participation has selected this answer, or 0 otherwise