The Tableau Accelerator for Single-Choices gives you a jumpstart to getting data-driven insights into your users’ survey responses. Researchers can use this Accelerator to better understand user preferences and feelings.
Single-selection or single answer questions are questions where a user is asked to pick only one answer from a predetermined set of responses of two or more options.
They are one of the most common survey question types and effectively determine a user's primary preference among a set of choices.
Answer key business questions
- What is the most frequent answer to the questions?
- What does my answer base look like?
- What are the predominant feelings of my result base?
- Does the overview of their response match what I expected?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Nb of Participations
- Nb of Single Answer Questions
- Survey Date (date)
- Filter 1 (string)
- Filter 2 (string)
- Filter 3 (string)
- Filter 4 (string)
- Question Type (string)
- Question Category (string)
- Question (string)
- Participation # (string)
- Answer (text) (string)
Partners of Choice
Our top consulting Partners may be able to help you customize this Accelerator for your own business needs.
United States / Canada
- InterWorks - Tableau expertise from 8X Partner of the Year
- IBM - Global Salesforce and Business Expertise