The Tableau Accelerator for SAP AR gives accounts-payable managers a jumpstart to data-driven insights on your accounts receivable. Clerks can use this Accelerator to better understand their outstanding invoices and monitor their ability to collect payments from customers.
Accounts receivable is the money a business must collect from its customers, basically the sum of outstanding customer invoices (shown as an asset on a company's balance sheet).
Answer key business questions
- What is the total outstanding amount that we need to collect from our debtors?
- Who are our top debtors?
- What are the outstanding invoices?
- Are we efficient in collecting payments?
- When does each outstanding invoice is due?
Monitor and improve KPIs
- Total Outstanding Amount
- Total Overdue Amount
- Avg Time to Collect Payments
- Avg Payment Terms
- Debtors (with outstanding invoices)
- Debtors (with overdue invoices)
- Overdue Invoices (not cleared)
- Outstanding Invoices (not cleared)
- Overdue Invoices (cleared)
- Invoices (cleared)
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared)
- Total Invoice Amount
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared late)
- Overdue Amount %
- Overdue Invoices % (not cleared)
- Overdue Invoices % (cleared)
- Avg Nb Days from Due Date
- Invoice # (string) ← [ACCOUNTING_DOC_NUM]
- Posting Date (date) ← [POSTING_DATE]
- Customer (string) ← [CUSTOMER_TXT]
- Due Date (date) ← [DUE_DATE_FOR_NET_PAYEMENT]
- Cleared Flag (string) ← expected values: 'Y', 'N'. 'Y' means that no additional payment is expected [based on ITEM_STATUS]
- Clearing Date (date) ← [CLEARING_DATE]
- Invoice Amount (numeric) ← [CREDIT_AMOUNT_IN_LOCAL_CURRENCY]
- Outstanding Amount (numeric) ← [DEBIT_AMOUNT_IN_LOCAL_CURRENCY]